Micron Ferrox – SYN synthetic red iron oxide are the most common oxide color and have highest amount of iron. Due to their pure hue, consistent properties & strength, they have become increasingly important in various fields of applications. Commercially available red oxides are very fine dry powder made by grinding ore materials or heat processing ferrous/ferric Sulphate or Ferric Hydroxide.
Micron Ferrox – SYN Synthetic Red Iron Oxides from 20 Microns Ltd are high–quality inorganic color pigments with High Purity, Excellent Color Stability, Light Fastness, Weather Stability and Chemical Resistance.
Key Benefits :
- Offer outstanding Light Fastness, Chemical Resistance and Heat Stability.
- Non-bleeding, Non-fading, Opaque to UV light.
- Imparts Good Resistance to Weathering.
- Improves Exterior Durability & Compatibility.
- Optimal Color Performance.